The monthly division council meeting of Kiwanis International, Philippine Luzon District, Division 3A headed by Lieutenant Governor Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas has been held at the majestic The Manila Hotel last February 16, 2023 with 10 clubs in attendance out of 11.
Clubs in attendance
- Makati represented by President Elton Tan Jr.
- Malate West represented by Past President Lorna Ballesteros
- Manila Bay represented by President Ezelle Gascon
- Pasay represented by Past President Daisy Anzures
- Pasay Eagle represented by President Krizel Gapoy
- Pasay North represented by Treasurer Joseph Flores
- Grassroots represented by President Atty. Elsa Yashimoto
- Fort Bonifacio represented by President Euslyn Guarte
- BGC Mckinley represented by President Dr. Rocaya Mangondato
- Reachin Beyond represented by President Lito Marquez
Governor Elect Glenda V. Hufano attended the meeting with unity, transparency and integrity in her speech for the fellow Kiwanians. The Presidents and representatives of the different clubs reported their activities from the previous months and also their plans in the coming days.
Past Lieutenant Governor and Hotel Tycoon, Dr. Elton See Tan supported the council meeting with the attendance also of different past presidents like Atty. Pat Jorquia of KC Fort Bonifacio.
Lieutenant Governor Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas shared the updates for the upcoming Malaysian Trip for Asia Pacific Convention, the cement markers she will donate and the national alliance to fight malnutrition where Kiwanis is participating spearheaded by Division 3A with First Lady Liza Araneta-Marcos as invited keynote.