Sun Life Philippines is bringing Sun Talks On Demand, its series of financial planning talks to Spotify as it collaborates with Podcast Network Asia and six of the country’s most popular podcast shows.
Special Sun Talks episodes will air on the following podcasts:
- It’s an Adult Thing, hosted by Veronica Guingon and Carla;
- Camp Confidence Radio, hosted by Ayn-Bernos and Rizza Lana-Sebastian;
- Wisdom Bars, hosted by Real Talk Darbs; Telebabad Tapes, hosted by Wincy Ong and CJ de Silva Ong;
- Kudazzers, hosted Eudes Garcia, Martin Glenn, Sarina Sasaki, Natalie Estrada, Athena Cobey, and Ina Azarcon; and
- The Halo-Halo Show, hosted by Rica G and JC.
The Sun Talks On Demand episodes will tackle real-life money situations, with the podcasters giving their own take on topics like spending, saving, and investing, and how these affect various aspects of one’s life such as relationships, career, and more. With this, Sun Life aims to empower more young Filipinos into finding their way to financial security.
To make the experience even more fun and exciting, Sun Life is also holding a promo where listeners can get a chance to win P50,000 worth of Giftaway gift certificates and a special curated kit from their favorite podcaster.
To join the promo, listeners simply have to vote for their favorite podcaster through a link that will be posted in the description link of each Sun Talks episode. The promo will run until December 7, after which entries will be raffled off and the winner will be announced on Sun Life’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sunlifeph) on December 10.
Sun Talks On Demand is one of the many ways that Sun Life is bringing financial planning closer to more Filipinos. And as it engages the younger audience via podcasts, the company aims to help the next generation become more empowered in achieving their financial goals.