As part of its commitment to help Filipinos live healthier lives especially now in the times of pandemic, Sun Life Philippines has launched a premier on-demand holistic wellness platform dubbed GoWell Studio.
GoWell Studio offers top-notch content such as follow-along exercise programs, guided meditation sessions, various masterclasses, short courses, and healthcare awareness and education. These will be led by some of the country’s leading fitness coaches, doctors, allied health professionals, and educators.
The platform will also provide members with a directory of experts from whom they can seek personalized health and wellness advice.
The line-up includes
- Ginastica Natural Philippines Founder Mark Cupino;
- Bukodon, Yin and Vinyasa Yoga Instructor Anna Manalastas;
- Myotherapist and Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner Filbert Tan;
- Pilates Coach and Animal Flow Instructor Trisha Buhat;
- Founder of Awake.ph and Modern-day Kriya Yogi Neil Salang;
- Sound Healer Coach Yeyette San Luis; World Kettlebell Club Strength and Conditioning Coach Tim Ayson;
- Alab Pilipinas, UP men’s basketball, and Petrogazz Angels Volleyball team’s Strength and Conditioning Coach Chappy Callanta; and
- Sports Performance Specialist and F45 Functional Strength Coach Andro Amador, among others.
Access to the GoWell Studio may be enjoyed exclusively by Sun Fit and Well, Sun Senior Care, and Sun Cancer Care policyholders simply by registering in the GoWell website (gowell.com.ph).
“We take pride in GoWell Studio’s team of highly credible experts and carefully curated content, all of which a member can access in the comforts of his own home,” Sun Life Chief Marketing and Client Experience Officer Gilbert Simpao said. “Taking care of ourselves remains crucial now that we are still in the middle of the pandemic. We invite everyone to become members of GoWell, Sun Life’s community that promotes holistic wellness through a fit and active lifestyle, healthy eating, and living a healthier life.”
Those who wish to know more about Sun Life’s health and accident insurance products are encouraged to consult a Sun Life advisor or visit sunlife.com.ph. For more about Sun Life’s health and wellness initiatives, visit gowell.com.ph and follow @SunLifePH and @GoWellPH on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.