A teleconsult website that promises to make medical consultations easy and convenient for many Filipinos was finally launched today, October 20, 2021.
QURE.ph is an all-Filipino-made website that provides a platform for online video consultations, connects doctors and patients for easy scheduling of appointments, and makes available a directory of pharmacies and other health and wellness providers.
QURE.ph offers a free platform for doctors who want to expand their services via teleconsult amid increasing demand for virtual consultation.
“We created this platform with the Filipino patient in mind. It’s a simple website and it does not complicate the teleconsultation process. Even those not comfortable with technology will find these consultations easy to do. This is our new normal and QURE is here to help you navigate the future of healthcare,” said Gary Libby, QURE Chief Technology Officer.
A trip to the hospital may also be burdensome these days, as the COVID pandemic persists. QURE will help Filipinos find their way through this public health crisis while keeping their health in check.
“This will definitely benefit doctors and patients. No more overbooking for doctors, and no more long lines for patients waiting for their turn at clinics. Whether via teleconsult or face-to-face check-ups, the scheduling system of QURE helps both patients and doctors,” Libby added.
Andrea Trinidad, Chief Executive Officer of QURE, said the idea of the teleconsult platform started last year when the lockdowns extended and it became difficult for patients to see their doctors.
Trinidad, who has a life-long disorder called hemophilia and is the president Hemophilia Advocates-Philippines, said the pandemic really affected patients.
“When I was approached by my friends last year and they shared with me their idea of a telemedicine platform, I told them it was brilliant. We envision QURE to be an e-mall of health services where you can book consults, buy medicines, book laboratory appointments and even book a consult with the veterinarian for your fur babies,” she added.
More information about QURE:
1. The platform is data-safe, both for patients and doctors. Registering is FREE for patients and doctors. Consultation fees range from P500 to P1,500, depending on doctor’s specialization. But for its introductory price, QURE is offering a 50 percent discount for consultations.
2. Registered users can look for doctors for their tele-consult. Specialists have expertise on:
- General Surgery;
- Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- Integrative General Medicine;
- Internal Medicine, Dermatology; Otolaryngology (ENT);
- ENT Specialist Head & Neck Surgery;
- Physical Medicine/Rehab;
- Allergy & Asthma, Immunologist;
- Sleep Medicine/Insomnia;
- Family & Occupational Medicine;
- Family Medicine;
- Lifestyle Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery and
Also in QURE’s pool of experts: Nutritionist Dietician; General Dentistry/Orthodontics; Dentistry/Prosthetic and Esthetic;
3. The website lets you know who is online.
Is the doctor in? No need to guess or call the doctor’s secretary. Through the QURE website, you can easily see if the doctor is available to take consultations.
4. Find doctors in your area or teleconsult with a specialist anywhere in the Philippines
QURE has a growing number of specialists from all over the country. The drop-down menu on the website shows that many doctors have already signed up. Many more are joining QURE in the following weeks.
5. It’s a growing health and wellness community.
In the coming months, expect more health and wellness features. You will also soon see reviews of doctors done by patients themselves.
For more information about QURE, you may contact them at email@example.com or 09913988781. To check our pool of specialists, visit https://qure.ph/search-doctor